I might be being overambitious. We'll see.
1. Get back in touch with the people I love. Facebook is not enough, and I am terrible at being a friend.
2. Read all of Les Miz, including the Battle of Waterloo.
3. Focus my reading on books I already own, instead of constantly getting things out from the library.
4. Plan my work outfits over the weekend!
5. Put laundry away as soon as its dry.
6. Keep a neat and organized closet.
7. Plan menus over the weekend.
8. Be conscious of my spending.
9. Write daily. Whether it's journaling or blogging, just write. I spend most of my day talking to people and doing paperwork, so when I get home, writing is among the last things I want to do.