2. Candles. Scented candles are like kryptonite to me. Especially sweet vanilla scents, and cookie scents, and other baking scents. Also, cherry and other red scents, and fresh lemon. I don't like florals at all, and I don't the earthy scents very much like "beach" or "night". My current favorite is a coconut lime candle. And my favorite source of candles is Yankee Candle-- they don't have as much of an artificial tinge, and last so long.
3. Shoes. Super high girly heels, ballet flats, wedges, platforms, buckles. I love shoes. I want a freaking rainbow of colors, plus earth tones and blacks and greys and whites. I especially need more strappy kitten heel sandals for summer. mmm, shoes! You need them, and you might as well have them match your outfit!
4. Books. I'm actually a huge nerd and I love reading. My favorite author is Thomas Hardy; I've read all of his novels, even the bad ones. I don't really like poetry, but novels have been my friends since I was a kid. I'm branching out now into some creative non fiction, but reading is always my comfort, and I love getting reccomendations.
5. Dresses/skirts. I think part of the reason I like cute, feminine clothing is that my height often makes me feel unfeminine. I'm taller than a lot of my guy friends-- not as much here, but in undergrad, the guys were definately shorter. (maybe its the difference between who goes into law, and who goes into science?). But I do love feminine things, and I love the aesthetic of cute. I would dress in the modern take on pinupgirl/housewife combo that's so popular now in some circles if i could. (www.pinupgirlclothing.com, if you don't know what I mean).
6. Being tipsy. This one embarasses me, but I do like the loss of inhibitions. I've always been shy, and slightly reserved and awkward, and I jsut love the feeling of losing my inhibitions and saying whatever comes to mind.
7. The feeling after exercising. I get all happy and tired and pumped with endorphins. It makes me feel good. And alive.